Financial companies may choose how they share your personal information. Federal law allows consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Under Federal law we are required to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information.
Please read this notice carefully to understand how we use your personal information.
1. The personal information we collect such as Social Security Numbers, Credit Profile, Address and Payment Information is retained within our Company and is never divulged to any third party other than the institutions with whom you wish to be associated by virtue of the order you have placed.
2. All financial companies need to share personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their personal information; the reasons chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing
3. We share your information to process your orders, maintain accounts, respond to Court Orders and legal investigations and to report to credit bureaus. We will also use your information to offer you other products and services through our organization or as part of a joint marketing partnership with other financial service organizations.
4. You are able to limit the information we share by opting-out of any non-essential sharing with third parties and you can opt-out of remaining on our marketing list for other related products and services. To limit sharing please email through the contact forms on this website or by calling us at the number on this website.
5. To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards, encrypted storage of all personal information, data security and breach protocols and secured files and buildings. All employees are trained and monitored on privacy and security protocols, we monitor all offices with cameras, and protect them with monitored alarm systems, we additionally destroy all physical documents after they are no longer needed, and keep electronic copies of them in a secure encrypted environment.
6. We collect your personal information from any and all interactions that you have on our websites, we portals, email communications, telephonic communications, mail services and face to face interactions.
7. In response to a Vermont regulation, we automatically treat customers with Vermont billing addresses as if they requested us not to share your information with non-affiliated third parties, and that we limit the information we share with any affiliates. If we disclose information about you to non-affiliated third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements, we will only disclose your name, address, other contact information, and information about our transaction and experiences with you. In response to a California law, we will automatically treat individuals with a California billing addresses as if they had requested us not to share their information with non-affiliated third parties except as permitted by the applicable California law. We will also limit the sharing of information about you with our affiliates to comply with California privacy laws that apply to us. Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third-parties to which we have disclosed certain information during the preceding year for those third-parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at the telephone number on this website or through the contact form. In response to Nevada law, we are providing you this notice. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by contacting us at the address set forth above. Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: 702-486-3132; e-mail: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.
8. Although federal law does not require us to, we give you the right to limit any sharing that is not directly needed to facilitate our contracted services and or delivery of contracted products.